Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vital signs

So I've been sick for over a week now with...some kind of virus. Apparently the flu, so said my doctor, but I thought flu season was done with. Either way, I haven't been feeling up to pretty much anything, so of course, all of my stuff is being pushed back and piled up. I still have to finish the music commission, which is important, and I also really want to enter the Meth Minute 39 contest. The deadline for that is May 1, and I have do get the music done before anything else. I've been feeling pretty crappy and unmotivated...but I'm gonna have to push it this week.

3 comments:

Tyler Hendrix said...

Well at least you're going to get paid to do music. It's always nice to get payed to do something you do anyway. It's like getting payed to eat a sandwich!

Niko Anesti said...

Even though it is a commission, I'm not getting paid; I volunteered to do it actually.

GREEN STICK PRODUCTIONS said...

I love the meth minute and I love your style! I can't wait to see them be put together!