1) First and foremost (not to mention the most obvious), make more cartoons. 2007 and 2008 were utterly pathetic production-wise.
2) Submit a cartoon (or more) to Channel Frederator.
3) Take part in a film/animation festival.
4) Enter an animation/cartoon contest (like the ones held on Aniboom or Mytoons).
5) Go to more actual screenings, parties, events, etc.
6) Animate a short film that stands on its own (something aside from Geoweasel).
7) Finally get the first Geoweasel DVD out (I just remembered I need to get Nero back though).