Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Sky Is Falling!

When I first heard that the theme for the next Autumn Society show was video games, my mind went crazy with ideas. I was raised on the Nintendo and video games have always been a big part of my life, so I had no idea what I should do for my piece. But one day earlier in the month while playing Super Mario Bros. 3, I remembered how the Angry Sun used to creep me out as a kid, and it also reminded me of how when I got older, the moon from Majora's Mask did the same, and I realized how similar the two were. I figured it would be interesting to mash the two concepts together.
The show opening is on August 7th at Brave New Worlds Comics in Philadelphia. I'll be there that day (and maybe a couple other times throughout the month), so stop by and say hi if you can! For more information, check The Autumn Society's blog.

No comments: