Sunday, August 2, 2009

Recap Time!

I’ve been on vacation from July 26 until today, but yesterday I took part in the latest 24 Hour Toons challenge. Go check it out! Also, if you haven’t already seen, I’ve been working on an experimental autobiographical webcomic called Chicks Dig Cartoonists. It doesn’t have a regular update schedule, but it’ll probably update a couple times a week if you’re looking for stuff in between my cartoons. Anyway, I have kind of a busy week this week because I have a piece that is going to be in this Friday’s Autumn Society gallery. It opens on Friday at 6 PM at Brave New Worlds Comics in Philadelphia. I’ll be there, so if you can, stop by and say hi! (And maybe you can buy my piece!) After all that though, hopefully I’ll be back to working on Geoweasel. My goal is to get at least two episodes out this month.

No comments: