Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New ideas

Hey guys. Obviously I never did the Halloween thing. And oddly, like...as soon as November started, I began thinking less and less about Geoweasel. Probably because I officially started Zane & Flick on the first (just rough planning so far though), but I also have an overabundance of new ideas, which is awesome! Some are for animated series I could do, some are for certain types of cartoons, and some other one-off animations for film festivals and the like. I may try pitching the ideas of the series to online networks, because I don't want to go through any of them alone.
I haven't really jumped on any of these yet though. I still want to do some Geoweasel cartoons before the end of the year. Who knows what I'll do cartoon-wise before then? I can't really do anything now because my hands have been really shaky and weak lately and one day I went to draw and it just...didn't work. Something didn't feel right and the drawings came out very sloppy. It was like I couldn't feel my hand and it was just flopping around. I'm really upset over that; hopefully it gets back to normal soon. Plus, New Super Mario Bros. Wii comes out this Sunday, and I don't think I've ever been so excited for a game release. I'm really having trouble with my patience with this, haha. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up on Sunday. But yeah, between my hand and the fact that I will be playing Mario nonstop, you might not see a whole lot of drawings or anything from me for a good while. But I'll try.

No comments: