Sunday, September 28, 2008

Everything's going to hell!

Hey guys. There have been some major family issues going on here so in the coming days, I don’t know how much I’ll be around. I’m hoping that these work themselves out, but it doesn’t seem like it.
Also included in personal endeavors is my endless amount of medical issues! Yay! So, I have kidney stones again and a possible infection. I saw the doctor the other day and he requested an IVP to be 100% sure as to what’s going on. I also went to a new eye doctor to get tested and mainly discuss surgery because he’s affiliated with Will’s Eye in Philadelphia which is supposedly an amazing place. Of course, though, my eyesight boggled him, so he referred me to three other doctors to see what they think about surgery. And finally, probably the smallest of the three, I gotta get my wisdom teeth out soon. Well, it doesn’t HAVE to be soon, but it’s a good idea because even though at the moment they’re not really a bother, get this: they’re coming in SIDEWAYS. If I wait, I imagine it’s going to be a whole lot worse, haha.
Oh, and in about a week or so, my insurance will no longer cover me. That’s good to know, for someone who always has some kind of medical problem going on at one point or another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three other doctors? Just to decide on a surgery? "Amazing Place" indeed. =/