Sunday, September 7, 2008

I wonder if this would work?...

I think that it's pretty obvious that I'm excited for Mega Man 9. I think the only time you'll see me more excited is if they did something like this with Mario (they kinda did with New Super Mario Bros., which is one of my all-time favorite games, but it's just not quite the same). But I haven't heard anything about the release date for the North American market. I do know that Japan is getting the original soundtrack released on the 12th, and it's being released alongside the game. So, my question is...would this work?

Get in contact with someone in Japan who owns a Wii and exchange codes and when Mega Man 9 is released there, have them send it to you as a gift! Of course, you can reimburse them by sending them a game as well for the same amount. Flawless! ...Right?


I don't actually know, haha. For one, uh...I don't know anyone in Japan. Also, I don't know if you can send gifts from different regions because of different release dates. I checked Nintendo's website about Wii gifting and nothing says you CAN'T do that...so that leaves me with one final question:

Anyone here from Japan?!

No comments: