Thursday, September 3, 2009

The more you rely on the internet, the more it sucks


Hey guys, I lost internet a couple days ago. At first we thought it was because people were cutting down trees nearby and they might’ve hit a cable line or something, but that was not the case. Apparently, our 10-year-old modem just totally stopped working. How I didn’t see that coming, I don’t know. So we had a guy come out and get us a new one, and it works, but now our wireless router doesn’t. So we have internet on the main computer, which is what I’m using now, but no Wi-Fi to get online from my laptop. So now we gotta go buy a new one of those too. Just so you know what’s going on. In case you were worried. And you totally were, weren’t you?

Also, here’s a comic I doodled the night it stopped working that’s…kinda relevant? I dunno

No comments: