Friday, September 18, 2009

Small Press Expo 2009

So next Saturday is the annual Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland, and I'll actually be there! I'm not exhibiting or anything, but I will be there. A lot of cartoonists I know of and whose work I enjoy will be there and I'm hoping to meet some of them. And the great thing is, it's (from what people have told me) a lot smaller scale convention compared to the regular comic cons and it also is pretty much focused entirely on my favorite types of comics instead of the broad range of anything remotely comic-related or even just comics in general.
Anyway, I'll be there for the full two days, so if you're going to be there too, let me know, we might run into each other. I'll be bringing some promotional goodies along too which I'd be more than happy to give you.

No comments: