Friday, July 25, 2008

More HTML-ing


I spent a good couple hours trying to create a new episodes page for the site from scratch. If you click the image above, you can see kind of along the lines that it's going. I haven't decided if I want to do the episodes in chronological order, or reverse order (as it's shown above). I may also still change some things around, but for the most part, I think that's about all I can do. I like this much better than any of the previous Flash menus for several reasons. You can see a little image from the episode, along with a synopsis, and it's much easier to update and add new episodes. Next I need to tackle the About page (which is fairly easy) and, of course, the front page. But I'm going back and forth between site design and cartoons so who knows when everything will come together.

No comments: