Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Autumn Society

I'm a couple days late in mentioning this because there's been a lot of other stuff to post about and I'm falling behind, but long story short, I'm now a part of The Autumn Society of Philadelphia, which is a group for illustrators, animators, filmmakers, etc. around the Philly area. My posts will be on their second blog. I'm going to try to make it to their current 80s Pop Show Gallery, as well as the opening of the upcoming Golden Age gallery, hopefully. I'm also trying to look into taking a train to NYC sometime soon, and if it goes well enough once, maybe I can travel up there more often..

2 comments:

Andrew Kauervane said...

man!! how do you get to be a part of this!

Niko Anesti said...

I just sent them an email with some of my stuff and asked if I could be a part of it since I live nearby in the Philly suburbs.